Are Investors Sleeping on Archer Aviation Stock?

Photo of author
Written By Kris Enyinnaya

Archer Aviation is positioned in the fast-growing urban air mobility sector, particularly focusing on electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) planes. According to McKinsey’s forecast, the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 50% until 2035.

This substantial market growth suggests that Archer is still in its infancy but has a promising future.

Archer’s unique design and development strategy position it as a potential first-mover in commercial eVTOL operations, indicating strong competitive potential in the industry.

Competitive Landscape and Differentiation

Credits: DepositPhotos

The urban air mobility sector is highly competitive, with several companies vying for market leadership. Regulatory frameworks are evolving, posing significant barriers, including rigorous safety and reliability testing by authorities like the FAA. Despite the industry’s youth, competition is fierce with several major players.

Archer differentiates itself with a 12-motor configuration, which offers superior control redundancy compared to Joby’s six-motor design. This configuration potentially enhances safety, a crucial factor for regulatory approval. Archer’s approach contrasts with the rapid iteration strategy of competitors like Joby.

Instead, Archer adopts a conventional aircraft manufacturing strategy, involving extensive initial concept phases followed by detailed design reviews. This method, used in developing aircraft like the Boeing 787 and Airbus A380, aims to produce a finely-tuned final prototype through fewer iterations.

Progress and Challenges

Archer Aviation has made significant strides in prototyping and certification, showing promise in eVTOL technology and commercialization. However, the company still faces challenges, including rigorous testing, securing FAA certification, and refining production processes.

Archer must demonstrate the reliability, safety, and efficiency of its aircraft to meet regulatory standards and market expectations.

Archer is currently on its second prototype, while competitors like Joby are on their fifth. This difference in strategy highlights Archer’s focus on meticulous planning and design accuracy. The company plans extensive flight tests to build confidence in safety and reliability, crucial for FAA certification.

Additionally, Archer has partnered with Stellantis to enhance its production capabilities for large-scale manufacturing.


Based on a valuation analysis using a probability-weighted model, Archer Aviation’s valuation is estimated at $5.89, representing over 60% upside compared to its current price. The model reflects expectations of revenue growth starting in 2025, reaching $284 million by 2026 in an optimistic scenario.

The company plans to ramp up commercial operations by late 2025, with expectations of reducing operating expenses as research costs decline.

The valuation model assigns a 65% probability to a successful scenario and a 35% probability to a less favorable outcome, based on the company’s progress in prototyping, certification, and design.

A 9.5x EV/Revenue multiple for 2026 is applied, which is more realistic compared to current industry ratios like Joby’s 1000x EV/Revenue.

Risk Factors:

Investment Risks Regulatory Risks

The certification process in a novel and disruptive industry is uncertain. Delays or changes in regulatory standards could impact Archer’s commercial plans.

Technology Risks

eVTOL technology must prove its safety, performance, battery life, and cost-efficiency. Issues could arise during design, testing, and other phases.


Intense global competition means that faster progress by competitors could capture market share, potentially leaving Archer behind.


Credits: DepositPhotos

Archer Aviation’s progress and strategic focus present an optimistic outlook for its future in the eVTOL market. With its unique aircraft design emphasizing safety and a well-planned development strategy, Archer is well-positioned to become a leader in the rapidly growing urban air mobility sector.

Despite uncertainties, Archer’s potential and likelihood of success suggest a promising future in this innovative industry.



You should read and understand this disclaimer in its entirety before joining or viewing the website or email/blog list of (the “Publisher”). The information (collectively the “Advertisement”) disseminated by email, text or other method by the Publisher including this publication is a paid commercial advertisement and should not be relied upon for making an investment decision or any other purpose. The Publisher is engaged in the business of marketing and advertising the securities of publicly traded companies in exchange for compensation. The track record, gains, upside, and/or losses mentioned in the Advertisement, if any, should not be considered as true or accurate or be the basis for an investment. The Publisher does not verify the accuracy or completeness of any information included in the Advertisement. While the Publisher does not charge for the SMS service, standard carrier message and data rates may apply. To unsubscribe from receiving promotional text messages to your phone sent via an autodialer, using your phone reply to the sender’s phone number with the word STOP or HELP for help.

The Advertisement is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy securities of the advertised company. An offer to buy or sell securities can be made only by a disclosure document that complies with applicable securities laws and only in the states or other jurisdictions in which the security is eligible for sale. The Advertisement is not a disclosure document. The Advertisement is only a favorable snapshot of unverified information about the advertised company. An investor considering purchasing the securities, should always do so only with the assistance of his legal, tax and investment advisors. Investors should review with his or her investment advisor, tax advisor or attorney, if and to the extent available, any information concerning a potential investment at the web sites of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") at; the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (the "FINRA") at, and relevant State Securities Administrator website and the OTC Markets website at The Publisher cautions investors to read the SEC advisory to investors concerning Internet Stock Fraud at, as well as related information published by the FINRA on how to invest carefully. Investors are responsible for verifying all information in the Advertisement. As an advertiser, we do not verify any information we publish. The Advertisement should not be considered true or complete.

The Publisher does not offer investment advice or analysis, and the Publisher further urges you to consult your own independent tax, business, financial and investment advisors concerning any investment you make in securities particularly those quoted on the OTC Markets. Investing in securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. You could lose your entire investment if you invest in any company mentioned in the Advertisement. You acknowledge that we are not an investment advisory service, a broker-dealer or an investment adviser and we are not qualified to act as such. You acknowledge that you will consult with your own independent, tax, financial and/or legal advisers regarding any decisions as to any company mentioned here. We have not determined if the Advertisement is accurate, correct or truthful. The Advertisement is compiled from publicly available information, which include, but are not limited to, no cost online research, magazines, newspapers, reports filed with the SEC or information furnished by way of press releases. Because all information relied upon by us in preparing an advertisement about an issuer comes from a public source, it is not reliable, and you should not assume it is accurate or complete.

By your subscription to our profiles, the viewing of this profile and/or use of our website, you have agreed and acknowledged the terms of our full disclaimer and privacy policy which can be viewed at the following link: and

By accepting the Advertisement, you agree and acknowledge that any hyperlinks to the website of (1) a client company, (2) the party issuing or preparing the information for the company, or (3) other information contained in the Advertisement is provided only for your reference and convenience. The advertiser is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of these external sites, nor is it responsible for the content, opinions, products or other materials on external sites or information sources. If you use, act upon or make decisions in reliance on information contained in any disseminated report/release or any hyperlink, you do so at your own risk and agree to hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and agents harmless. You acknowledge that you are not relying on the Publisher, and we are not liable for, any actions taken by you based on any information contained in any disseminated email or hyperlink.